LVMH continues to join with partners to accelerate growth post-pandemic, and after last week’s LVMH-Google Cloud news comes its luxury beauty giant Sephora forging a long-term strategic partnership with Zalando.
The French luxury group, which previously held 67% of the Italian brand, has purchased the remaining 33% from Laudomia Pucci, who is stepping down from her role as vice president and image director at the house.
Fashion likes nothing more than a debut, and the biggest one in Italy this season was designer Glenn Martens at Diesel, the avant-garde Belgian designer, making some bold moves at the Italian streetwear giant.
Christian Dior’s creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri just staged a magisterial metaphysical fashion show and cruise collection in Athens on Thursday night. So, we caught up with the Roman-born designer.
After its first set of results as a listed company this week, news has emerged that two senior executives are leaving Dr Martens and that it's also trying to find a suitably durable vegan leather to use for its boots.
Receive by e-mail all of the latest news from the fashion, beauty, and luxury industries, free of charge. But also, access documentation, view interviews and videos from fashion trade shows and runways.